Brillat Savarin 500g
- A soft triple cream cow’s milk cheese
- No rind
- A white, uniform interior
- Lactic smells (milk, crème fraîche)
- A creamy and fresh texture
- A salty and slightly acidic, lactic taste
- Delicate flavour of crème fraîche
- A cheese that goes well with sandwiches, salads or even bagels In a nutshell, it is ideal for a great brunch
- A highly sought-after texture that melts in your mouth. In tarts or in quiches, for example.
- Pairs well with white Burgundy wines (Meursault, Chablis, Crémant de Bourgogne) 500g
Why not try our Cheese Subscriptions.