This Website, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
This policy only applies to our website. If you leave our website via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over the policy or terms of other websites. It is your responsibility to check their policy before continuing to access them.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site.
- Information provided at the time of registering as a user on our website subscribing to our services or requesting further assistance
- Information you provide when reporting an issue with our website
- When you contact us, record of that correspondence
- Completed surveys that we use for research purposes; although you do not have to respond to them.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system, and browser type. We also collect data for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual or collect personal information to our third party advertisers.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information kept about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via email. Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Bedford Cheese Company
20 Castle Lane